Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome Back


Welcome Back!!!

Dear Families,

Welcome to Ms. Fugate’s Class!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer, I have, but I am ready to dive into this school year.  This is my second year teaching and I could not be more excited.  To give you a little back ground on myself, I was born and raised in Williston, after graduating high school, I moved to Gainesville to attend Santa Fe College.  I received my Associates of Art in Education, then went on to finish my schooling at Saint Leo University where I received my Bachelors’ degree in Elementary Education.  During my schooling I did two out of four internships here at Joyce Bullock.  My first year teaching was a success!  I have learned more than I ever expected!  I cannot wait for the upcoming school year to see what it has in store for myself and your child!  Enough about me, I am very excited about the 2013-2014 school year and am looking forward to meeting you and your child.   I look forward to meeting you and your child in the near future; I know this will be an awesome year for all of us!  Below are important dates and the first grade school supply list!

Sincerely,

Ms. Fugate


Back to School Bash - Tuesday, August 13, 2013 @ 5pm

Meet the Teacher - Friday August 16, 2013 12-2

Class Supply List

1 pack of pink wedge erasers
2 boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons
1 box of Crayola colored pencils
24 number 2 yellow pencils
5 glue sticks
1 spiral notebook
1 composition notebook (black and white)
1 bottle of hand sanitizer with a pump
1 package of thin tipped dry erase markers. (black)
1 box of tissues
1 container of Clorox/Lysol disinfectant wipes
Backpack (no wheels)

$8 for 1st grade t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment